Wednesday, February 18, 2015

EOC Week 6 "Seduction of The Online Surfer"

One idea that I have in mind to make my home page more appealing to the eye, is to add a quick 10 second sizzle reel of some of my favorite work. This will grab the audiences attention as soon as they open up my home page, with the intentions of having them stay on my page longer then 10 seconds.

Another idea that I have would be to make a slide show of photos that involve me doing my work. this can be another technique used to make my home page more appealing.

I can also remove a lot of the text information on the bottom half of the home page so that it prevents the audience from scrolling down. I want to create this page so that the audience can see everything they want to see without having to scroll up or down.

Maybe I can even add some positive feed back that Ive got from actual clients onto the homepage. 

My fifth and last idea, would be to synchronize all of my colors together so that is has a consistent, creative look within the colors and fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment