Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Week 2 EOC: Profile Statements

Profile Statement 1
1. To become part of a team, that can utilize my skills and achieve growth within your business. This will ultimately allow my self to succeed in strengthening my reputation as a dependable, consistent, sound engineer in the audio industry. I expect nothing but pristine quality as a finished product.

Profile Statement 2
2. To use my skills and apply the techniques that I possess towards the job duties that your company requires me to do. This will allow me to advance skillfully, ultimately allowing more opportunities for myself within your company to advance in position.

Profile Statement 3
3.  To apply the skills that I've obtained and use them to meet your job responsibilities, contributing to the growth within your company. I would also share my professional experiences with my colleagues, and keep current with today's recording techniques, hardware and software.

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment