Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


My Voice (Web Portfolio)
I get to be creative working as an engineer and producer. I use these skills and gear them towards
my clients who on a daily basis. I approach my projects with the intention to create an experience for the audience, and to keep my clients satisfied in the work I do. I enjoy the reaction and emotion that I get to witness from the audience. When I’m in the studio, I like to surround myself with people who are emotionally involved in the project. I’m used to keeping up my guard when I’m out the studio, but when I’m creating music or sound designing, I no longer feel the need to do that. I get to bring myself to a vulnerable state, and when I’m in that state I seem to be at my best as an artist and multi media professional. I have studied at the Art Institute of Las Vegas obtaining a Bachelors of Science majoring in Audio Production. I use these skills now mathematically, acoustically, and scientifically in my daily procedures.With these skills I allow my music to reach a higher ground in quality maintaining a self‐reputable brand for myself.

Elevator Introduction
I’m a sound engineer, and enjoy applying my techniques towards music production and sound design. I spend hours daily mixing and editing, knowing that it ultimately creates nothing but progress for me in bringing my final work to its highest standard in quality. I truly enjoy the art of mixing, mastering and sound design.

Objective statement/profile statement
To become part of a team, that can utilize my skills and achieve growth within your business ultimately allowing my self to succeed in strengthening my reputation as a dependable, passionate, consistent, producer and sound engineer in the audio industry expecting nothing but prestine quality as a finished product.


© Victor Nguyen 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment